Payment Acceptance At Your Fingertips
With an Iroquois merchant account, you can take your payments anywhere at anytime. We make it simple.
Whether it’s online, over the phone, or in person with an iPad, iPhone, or Android device, you can now process your credit and debit payments with ease. Free yourself from the limits of outdated hardware and take on the world of payment processing with a modern, simple approach.
- Capture digital signatures
- Print or email receipts
- Perform refunds
- Access transaction history
Mobile processing devices
When you use mobile processing from Iroquois Merchant Services, you can choose what kind of device will work best for you:
- Our encrypted PIN pad uses Bluetooth technology to accept chip, magnetic stripe and contactless payments, including mobile wallets. It can also connect to another device via a USB cable.
- Our all-in-one encrypted card reader connects to your device using either Bluetooth or an audio jack. It will accept chip, magnetic stripe and contactless payments.
- We have two portable Bluetooth printer options that offer convenient and compact printing on the go. Both are lightweight and durable. One model also includes dust protection and splash-proof resistance that’s rugged enough for use outdoors or in other demanding payment environments. It also has a long battery life.